All these exercises are scientifically proven to increase the level of happiness, even though they might look like a recipe for baking a cake:)
1. List all the things for which you are grateful today (every little thing), for example, I have a roof over my head, I have something to eat, I have a job, I have a healthy kid, I’m healthy, I can see the world, etc.
2. Help someone today. Think who may need your help. This may be the smallest thing, like calling someone and asking how they feel today.
3. Tell someone something from your heart. For example: what do you value in them, what good things have this person done today, how much he/she means to you.
4. Do something creative. It doesn’t necessarily have to be something like painting a work of art, but whatever can be your
contribution to creating the reality around you, for example: cook a fancy meal, plant a plant, sing a song.
5. Sit back and relax for 15 minutes. Breathe easy and observe your inhale and exhale. During this time try to be “here and now.”
6. When you have some time go for a walk, maybe you can manage to do jogging, go to the gym, or swimming. Do any exercise,
it can even be something like running up and down the stairs 🙂